Amish Miracle Heater Review: Find Out What All the Fuss Is About
No one likes to think about home heating during warmer months, so the issue often goes overlooked. But when the temperatures start dropping, you don’t want to end up wearing an overcoat inside simply because you failed to plan ahead. Luckily, it only takes a little research and a small investment to ensure that you won’t have to spend the winter curled up into a blanket. Purchasing a space heater is a smart choice – and going with the Amish heater might end up saving you money in the long run.
Even if you already have central heating, it’s good to have a backup just in case the main system fails or can’t keep up with the ever-changing weather. Moreover, when used as supplemental heat sources, space heaters can lower your heating bill. Instead of raising the temperature to a consistent level in the entire home, they enable you to warm up only the rooms you use on a regular basis.
Some people eager for extra heat rely on fireplaces. While that’s a great solution, traditional fireplaces are high maintenance. You always need to clean them up, keep the fire going, and make sure you take the necessary safety precautions to avoid accidents. Space heaters or electric fireplaces, on the other hand, are energy efficient and more convenient, so they make for an excellent low maintenance alternative.
The Amish Miracle Heater, in particular, has been getting a lot of publicity over the last decade. From the sound of it, the Amish electric fireplace seems like more than your average space heater. So what’s so special about it? We’re here to provide some answers and help you figure out if this hyped product is a good fit for you.
What is the Amish Miracle Heater?
Back in 2009, the heating company Heat Surge rolled out a product called the Heat Surge Roll-n-Glow. The company dubbed the electric fireplace as the “Amish Miracle Heater”, which immediately grabbed the attention of the press. Demand skyrocketed and the product’s popularity only grew from there. While the heating units are made overseas, the real-wood mantles are crafted by workers from the Amish community. Hence the product’s nickname and the public’s curiosity.
The Roll-n-Glow is a fan-forced convection heater powered by electric energy. Like most electric heaters, the Amish fireplace features a burning log display and the temperature can be controlled with a digital thermostat. It comes with multiple features, has an appealing design, and can instantly boost any room’s coziness thanks to its realistic faux fire and heating capabilities.
The Amish Heater: Main Features
The Amish Miracle Heater promises to lower your electrical bills. However, does it provide enough heat to ensure you’ll be comfortable all winter long? To answer that, let’s take a look at some of its core features:
- Uses Hybrid-Thermic™ Heat Technology: This is Heat Surge’s proprietary technology and the main feature responsible for knocking down your heating bills. Working with the thermal heat exchanger, this technology enables the fireplace to heat any space, from floor to ceiling.
- Digital Thermostat: Not the most amazing of features, but the Roll N Glow does have a digital thermostat that can be fully customized. It offers good precision, down to the degree. This helps you accurately set the temperature for the best level of comfort.
- Fully Assembled: Most standalone heaters require some degree of assembly, which can be annoying. Not the Amish Miracle Heater, which will be delivered to your home assembled and ready to go. All you need to do is unpack the unit and plug it in.
- Hi-Def Fireless Flame® Technology: Many fireplaces that run on electricity have burning fire displays but fail to achieve that realistic flame look. This heater’s technology allows for some truly realistic flames, while simultaneously keeping energy consumption to a minimum.
- Cool Touch Vent Technology: With conventional fireplaces, you need to keep an eye on children and pets to ensure their safety. The Roll N Glow Amish heater has full safety covers, so accidents are out of the question.
- Portable Size: The heater measures at 24-inch high, 29-inch wide, and 9.5-inch deep. It also comes with wheels, so it’s a fairly portable unit that you can roll from one room to another.
- Real Furniture Grade Wood Mantle: The unit is housed in a striking, furniture grade wood cabinet. The mantle is available in two finishes: Golden Oak and Rich Dark Oak.
Is the Amish Miracle Heater Right For You?
If you are currently shopping for space heaters, here are a few reasons why this one is a good investment.
You Want to Lower Your Heating Bills
Amish heaters run on electricity, so you don’t have to buy firewood or gas to enjoy the warmth. You simply plug in the unit and enjoy. Plus, as we’ve already mentioned, you can use the Amish Miracle Heater to warm only the space that you are currently occupying, thus removing the need to raise the temperature throughout the entire house.
You Dislike High-Maintenance Products
Just thinking about the maintenance associated with traditional fireplaces can be enough for some homeowners to opt for more convenient heating solutions. With the Roll N Glow, the only maintenance steps that you need to worry about are changing the LED bulbs and wiping off the unit. No messy ashes to deal with and no chimney cleaning required.
You Prefer a Safer Heating Solution
Real fire means real danger. Traditional fireplaces can get piping hot, so they are unsafe for small children and pets. There are also the toxic fumes that wood-burning fireplaces emit to consider. Switching to the Amish heater means that you don’t have to worry about anyone getting hurt if they get too close. Air quality becomes a lot better as well.
What the Amish Heater Offers in 2019
Since its launch, the Amish Heater has continuously been upgraded to fit the rising demands of consumers. In 2019, the Touch Screen Roll-n-Glow unit instantly cleans and purifies the air via an easy-to-install filter attachment. You can even upgrade to the Micro-Allergen filter for the highest level of purification available, which will take care of dust, mold spores, pet dander, and more.
Furthermore, the Amish Heater comes with full cover patented Cool Touch vent technology that keeps the fireplace safe to touch. It has a remote control with batteries included, as well as a customizable digital thermostat that allows for precise temperature setting.
So Is This Truly a Miracle Heater?
We won’t go as far as saying that this heater is what miracles are made of. However, it’s a reliable product that has all the traits of a good space heater. If you are looking to switch to an electric solution, the Amish Miracle Heater is certainly worth a look.
Looking for more reviews of electric fireplaces and heaters? Check out BestElectricFireplaces. You'll find plenty of reviews and user guides meant to help prospective shoppers like you decide on the ideal home heating solution.