The Best Compact Electric Stove Options on the Market
A compact electric stove helps to make your home feel cozy, and some of these heaters have been classically designed to take up less space while still offering a beautiful look. Not only does it lower the cost of heating, it adds a nice touch to the home.
A compact electric stove does heat a little less than some of the other fireplaces on the market, but when you live in a small home, you may not have space for a bigger fireplace. Here are some of the best compact electric stove options organized from the lowest price to the highest.
1: Duraflame DFI-5010-01 Infrared Quartz Fireplace Stove
Duraflame electric fireplaces are popular due to their sturdy structure and realistic look.This company has a great reputation in the electric heating tools industry. Moreover, Duraflame has a patent-pending 3D Flame effect that represents a new frontier of technology in the electric fireplace world.
The flames have been layered, and as a result, they look more realistic. It evokes this feeling of sitting in front of a wood-burning fireplace, but you don’t have to clean up the ashes every once in a while or pay a chimney sweeper to take care of the creosote in your chimney.
- There are five adjustable brightness settings available on this product.
- It comes with an excellent 3D flame effect.
- You can zone heat your house to save money.
- Lets you heat individual rooms.
- Great looking aesthetics.
- The flame effect looks realistic.
- Cranks out the heat like you wouldn’t believe.
- Loud like a jet engine.
- The top gets hot.
- Overly basic remote.
2: Aspen Free Standing Electric Fireplace Stove
Known for providing supplemental heat of up to 400 square feet, this is a stunning classic piece with some of the most realistic looking flames and real glass doors. In terms of features, you have a quiet heater with adjustable settings and an even heat distribution. You can also select the no-heat option for year-round enjoyment, even when you don’t necessarily need the heating aspect.
This electric stove will keep you warm, and you only need one person to put it together. The only thing you have to do after is plug in the fireplace and flip the switches. It looks realistic, and you can bring it around to some of the different rooms because it doesn’t weigh much. If you want a cost-effective method to heat up a smaller room, this compact electric stove will do it.
- It has a fan-forced heater.
- Adjustable settings for when needed.
- It comes with a no-heat option.
- 90 percent less energy use than gas.
- Long lasting electric fireplace.
- Remains cool on top, so it is safe for kids.
- Puts out a nice level of heat.
- Makes the room look warm and cozy.
- Makes some noise when turned on.
- Could use a remote control.
3: Dimplex Compact Electric Stove
Coming in the classic color of black, the Dimplex Compact Electric Stove has an attractive design and easy setup. Dimplex electric fireplace manufacturer has accomplished to make the flames look realistic, and you can use this as a supplemental heat source. In addition, you have a warranty that says if something goes wrong, you will have coverage. You have two separate heat settings through a fan-forced heater.
- It is a free stand mounting type.
- There’s a no-heat flame option to keep your home looking cozy.
- It requires an easy setup.
- Comes with a warranty.
- It projects realistic flames.
- This fireplace has an attractive design.
- Quiet heating.
- There’s no remote control.
- It doesn’t come with a thermostat.
4: Regal Electric Fireplace
After looking around at many of the compact electric stove options, the Regal Electric Fireplace stands out as one of the better options on the market because you have a style that appeals to realism. Meanwhile, this fireplace looks fantastic and the craftsmanship stands the test of time.
You do have more expensive fireplaces like Duraflame and Dimplex, but Regal stands out because you have great value for a lower price. When the door opens, you notice a realistic glow from the firewood.
- Stunning and classic design.
- Realistic flames.
- Compact design to fit in all the indoor spaces.
- The option to exclude heating to enjoy all year round.
- Heat 400 square feet.
- This compact electric stove remains cool to the touch.
- Realistic flame and mesh doors.
- Uses 90 percent less energy.
- Some customers had issues with its shorter lifetime.
Putting It All Together
These are some of the compact electric stove options to make your room warmer and more attractive. In some cases, people have liked these so much that they bought one for one room and another for their other room. In this way, they have zone heating where they can keep specific parts of the home warm.
You have to have realistic expectations of these fireplaces, however, and keep in mind that they are a smaller fireplace. Do you have a favorite small fireplace choice left unmentioned in the article? If so, we’d love to hear what your favorite fireplace is and what makes it good. Also, if you have any to steer clear of, we encourage your comments below.
Last update on 2021-01-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API