Top 6 Best Corner Electric Fireplaces in 2018
- 1: ClassicFlame 23DE1447-W502 Corinth Wall or Corner TV Stand
- 2: Southern Enterprises Claremont Convertible
- 3: SEI Claremont Media Console with Electric Fireplace, Brown Mahogany
- 4: Medium Mahogany Ponoma Convertible Media TV Stand
- 5: Convertible Electric Fireplace with Cabinet
- 6: Churchill Remote Controlled 3750E-O Electric Fireplace
- Putting It All Together
Spread the Love
Ever wanted a corner electric fireplace? This fireplace functions as more than a fireplace, and it’s also the perfect choice for people looking to save some space. You no longer have to waste space with a fireplace that only heats the home. *We have organized this list by price, from the most affordable fireplace to the most expensive one.
1: ClassicFlame 23DE1447-W502 Corinth Wall or Corner TV Stand
FeaturesKnown as a centerpiece choice in furniture for any home, this beautiful and elegant fireplace will serve two different purposes. First, it makes for the perfect meld of a TV stand and a fireplace. The shelf for cable, blue ray and DVD stores things nicely. This is one of the corner electric fireplaces that will accommodate for up to a 47-inch flat screen TV that weighs up to 50 pounds.
- It has an affordable price tag.
- Comes with a beautiful multicolored flame effect.
- This corner electric fireplace is a portable one.
- There will be no mess from ash or soot.
- Limited power.
- Only one shelf.
2: Southern Enterprises Claremont Convertible
FeaturesThe Southern Enterprises fireplace is one of the best corner electric fireplaces with lifelike flames and embers that burn inside of a brick-style interior, just like a real fireplace. You can display and store items with the two triangular side cabinets and the four adjustable side shelves. This fireplace has a cherry finish that combines with window pane style doors and universal style. This fireplace weighs 123 pounds, and it does require some assembly, but it comes with a six-foot cord to plug into the wall.
- It comes with five different brightness settings for the flame.
- Operates silently unless you turn on the heater.
- Limited storage because of an angled design.
- Heats a 500-square foot area.
- It can take up to more than 2.5 hours to assemble this fireplace.
- There are annoying stickers on every part of the assembly.
- If you choose this corner electric fireplace, it will cost you $479.
3: SEI Claremont Media Console with Electric Fireplace, Brown Mahogany
FeaturesOne of the excellent corner electric fireplaces to tie the room together, the SEI Claremont Media Console serves more than a single purpose. You have a remote control to let you turn the heat feature on or off. You can also add a flat panel TV of up to 46 inches at the top of the media counsel, and the multicolor flames look realistic. The temperature setting ranges from 62 to 82 degrees. Once this fireplace reaches the desired temperature, it shuts itself off.
- No chimney needed.
- Child safety lock.
- Cool to the touch glass.
- Moved from each room.
- Janky to assemble.
- Some customers complained how it only worked for a few months.
- This corner electric fireplace made by SEI Claremont costs $493.
4: Medium Mahogany Ponoma Convertible Media TV Stand
FeaturesYou have three different ways to use one the Ponoma Convertible corner electric fireplaces. You can use it for storage, TV and as a fireplace. It fits almost seamlessly into the corner, and the ravishing wood furnish goes a long way with a blend of both classic and contemporary.
- This fireplace has a beautiful wood accent.
- The assembly process takes only 1.5 hours.
- It comes with clear assembly instructions.
- Beware how the instructions may not match the holes perfectly.
- You can buy one of these corner electric fireplaces for $545.
5: Convertible Electric Fireplace with Cabinet
FeaturesSaves you space with a beautiful combo of a TV stand and fireplace. You have so many features with this fireplace that it will be hard for you not to find something that you love about it. Everything with one of these corner electric fireplaces has something to offer. First, you can put a 46-inch TV on the stand. Second, the remote control lets you switch the settings while in other parts of the home. You can also adjust the heat with the thermostat. The flame gets displayed via LED lighting, and it fits snugly in the corner or against a wall.
- Move it from one room to the next.
- Auto shut off.
- Side cabinets for extra storage.
- Can use without the need for heat.
- One of the more expensive fireplaces.
- If you choose to purchase this convertible corner electric fireplace, you should know its price tag reaches $630.
6: Churchill Remote Controlled 3750E-O Electric Fireplace
FeaturesFor a functional heat fireplace, the Churchill Remote Controlled 3750E-O offers functionality so that it does more than act as a flame display. This fireplace stand lowers the need for other pieces of furniture because it acts as a TV stand, a fireplace, and shelving for your DVDs or books. For people who want to eliminate the clutter, this fireplace gets the job done.
- It has clean edges.
- Professional finished look with a moderate color that fits in almost all décor.
- You can easily adjust its functions because it comes with a remote control.
- You can set a timer for up to nine hours.
- Made with cheap paper veneer wood.
- The Churchill Remote Controlled electric fireplace is the most expensive one on our list; it costs $671.
Putting It All TogetherThese are some of the best corner electric fireplaces of 2017. You can’t go wrong when seeking out furniture that also has a function. A corner electric fireplace saves you room so that you waste no space. Do you have a favorite corner fireplace that you’re currently using? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts and opinions in the comments below. A corner fireplace fills up space with a timeless and elegant classic. Image sources: Pinterest, Amazon
Spread the Love