An infrared electric fireplace resolves all your heating needs, and this powerful supplemental heat for a larger room of up to 1,000 square feet creates a warm and cozy effect within your rooms through infrared heating technology. At the same time, an infrared electric fireplace remains a cost effective solution at just 12 to 14 cents every hour you operate it. Here we have compiled a list of some of the best choices on the market by price from lowest to highest.
1: Lynwood Infrared Electric Fireplace Media Cabinet
The Lynwood fireplace adds warmth to every room in the home. Moreover, the high-quality, traditional style of construction will hand you the authentic look and feel of the traditional hearth. A key advantage behind a fireplace like this is how you have both the ambiance and the warmth of a fire. If you want a warm and cozy focal point in the living room, you will have an elegant vintage cherry finish.
This fireplace deepens the character of your room, and the ruddy undertones showcase the fine grain in the wood. In the media cabinets, you can store games and movies. The best feature of this fireplace is probably the ventilation in the back, which promotes airflow and reduces the buildup of heat.
- There are two spectacular flame colors that come with this electric fireplace.
- It provides the SpectraFire flame technology.
- There are three different brightness levels.
- A timer function lets you set up a 9-hour delay.
- An infrared firebox heats up to 1000 square feet.
- It is easy to set up.
- It has an attractive design.
- You will be amazed by how realistic the flame looks.
- It is a quiet infrared electric fireplace.
- Doesn’t put out enough heat.
For this infrared electric fireplace, you will pay $549.
2: Corinth Wall or Corner Infrared Electric Fireplace
Finished with a premium oak stain, the Corinth Infrared Electric Fireplace has intricate details on the mantel, and it creates this illusion of a fireplace from days gone past. Perhaps more of a Victorian inspiration and the vintage fireplace can easily sit on a wall or in a corner space.
Through infrared quartz technology, you will produce stronger heat than if you had the traditional fan-forced heater that you sometimes get with these. The life-like flames also showcase this fireplace well, and you could watch your favorite TV program up above.
- This is a classic Victorian style fireplace.
- You will also receive a handheld remote.
- It uses the LED SpectraFire Plus technology.
- Comes in five flame colors, five flame speeds and five brightness levels to the flame.
- It has realistic flames.
- This fireplace comes with an additional heat source.
- Burns quietly.
- It is simple to set up.
- Doesn’t throw out enough heat.
This fireplace will cost you $649.99.
3: Wallace Infrared Electric Fireplace
Want to instantly add warmth and sheer elegance to any room in the home? The Wallace Infrared Electric Fireplace stuns customers with its rich wood finish, and the mantle-style at the top of the fireplace gives it a more timeless design and appeal. Meanwhile, the features and functions will bring this fireplace into the more modern age to appeal to the customers of today.
With the media center at the top, you can showcase a 60-inch flat screen TV. Meanwhile, a spacious top shelf means you have secured storage for your equipment. Astonishingly realistic 26-inch fireplace in the center, and with the remote control, you can lounge in the recliner and set an automatic sleep timer.
- It displays a stunning dark cherry finish.
- Five flame color, five brightness settings, and five speeds.
- This fireplace has a digital thermostat.
- Includes advanced Safer Plug Technology to stop overheating.
- Automatic timer for the faux flames to fade when needed.
- It works quietly.
- It has realistic flames.
- Doubles as a supplementary heat source.
- Good warranty.
- Doesn’t give off enough heat.
- Difficult to set up.
This is one of the more higher-end infrared electric fireplace options, and it will cost you $899.77.
4: Lexington Infrared Electric Fireplace Mantel
Featuring a 33″ infrared electric fireplace mantel in the Empire Cherry color, this elegant design includes serpentine carvings, and the larger firebox includes carved logs and glowing embers with the SpectraFire Plus flame technology. A glance at the numerous reviews reveals almost no negative feedback.
It heats a room of up to 1,000 square feet, and the fireplace includes a digital readout. Cozy up your living room or dining room with this elegant choice. You can also use it for a den, bedroom or business space. With the top-notch materials, you can rest assured of year-round enjoyment with top-notch efficiency.
- It displays a classic cherry finish with elegant moldings.
- Five flame settings and five flame colors.
- A powerful infrared supplemental heater.
- No emissions and no venting required.
- It comes with a supplemental heat source.
- It is easy to set up.
- Realistic flames.
- Best looking infrared electric fireplace.
- It is quite noisy.
- It doesn’t throw off much heat.
The Lexington 33-inch infrared fireplace will cost you $971.
Putting It All Together
These are some of the best infrared electric fireplace models you can find on the market. Some of these models have exquisite elegance while others have a lower and more agreeable price. You have to weigh a number of factors like budget, purpose, and the type of technology you want in your fireplace.
When you keep those things in mind, you will find the best infrared electric fireplace for your needs. Sometimes you’re just looking for an attractive centerpiece to your room, and this is one of the ways to do it. Do you have experience with these fireplaces? If so, feel free to leave a comment about your experiences below.