The bestselling fireplace on the market is the Touchstone Electric Wall Mounted Fireplace. This gorgeous and functional fireplace will be a powerful design element in your living room, family room, den, lower level, or office. It makes a great addition to any bedroom. You will be the envy of all your family and friends when they see the true-to-life flames embedded in a fiery stack of faux (false) logs and the surrounding onyx (black) or ivory frame. The LED (light emitting diodes) simulated flame appearance is fascinating and hypnotic and will be enjoyed with or without the heat for winter’s warmth and summer’s cool evenings. You will be free of the typical fire, smoky smell, ashes to clean out, and a smoke-filled room.
The wall-mount fireplace is gorgeous on a brick wall or drywall (sheetrock) panels. The fashionable up-to-date style is simple in its design to coordinate with your home décor. Set your flame at an understated glow or a full-flame setting using the remote. Let your mood set the tone for your pleasure. The realistic flames sit behind one piece of tempered glass with the appearance of an actual fireplace. The fireplace is able to display flames with heat or to display flames without any heat.
- 5100 BTU heater/1500 Watts
- Electric 110/120 Volts
- 11 amps and up
- 6-foot electric cord
- LED lights
- Onyx (black) or ivory finish
- Metal and glass material
- High- and low-heat settings
- Full-featured remote control
- Heats a 400-square-foot room
- 5 flame settings
- Remote control or the side of the unit for settings
- Set the timer to turn off from 30 minutes to 8 hours later
- Exclusive heat override switch enables fireplace to be recessed mounted
- Recommended placement of fireplace: 24-inches below an 8-foot ceiling
- Avoid mounting fireplace under a wall-mounted flat screen TV; limits heater use. The heat comes from the top of the unit and is not good for your TV when heater is on.
Fireplace Dimensions and Details
The efficient and well-designed Touchstone Electric Wall Mounted Fireplace has no venting requirements and does not need a chimney. It is ideal for placing in all rooms of your home to be aesthetically appealing. The fireplace is problem-free from the hazards of a real fire. Using no fossil fuel or wood, the fireplace produces no carbon monoxide emissions, toxins, pollutants, or chemical waste products and is eco-friendly. The air is directed from the top with a silent built-in fan for adequate air movement. The fan has low and high settings.
- 4-inches wide, 21.6 inches high, 5.5-inches deep
- Firebox dimensions for recessing unit: 38.75-inches wide, 18.75-inches high, 5-inches deep
- Window view opening: 8.5-inches high x 37.75-inches wide
- Weight: 46 pounds
- Easy to install by one person
- Mounting and installation is simple and hassle-free
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
- User’s Manual
- Mounting bracket and 3 drywall screws
- Position mounting bracket level and fireplace clips into the bracket.
Instructions and Care
- It is not recommended for outdoor use or bathrooms. Keep away from water.
- Vacuum and remove dust inside and out of the fireplace including the control compartment inside. Use a mild dishwashing liquid to clean the glass when it is cold. Use nothing abrasive that will scratch the surface.
- When the flames appear uneven or dull, replace the light bulbs. Plug into its own outlet so not to overload the circuit that can cause a fire.
- The fireplace includes a standard one-year manufacturer’s warranty. Please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product.
It costs about $0.25 per hour to run the fireplace on the highest flame and heat setting. The fireplace does not ship outside the U.S.A. or Canada at this time, because the unit is only rated for use with 110/120 Volt outlets. The fireplace is not waterproof and is not meant to be used outdoors or in a small bathroom.