SEI Cartwright Electric Fireplace Evaluation Review
On a chilly evening, make your home warm and cozy with an SEI Cartwright Fireplace. Make this eye-catching design the centerpiece of your living room, dining room, or bedroom, adding ambiance to your home. The Mission-style design is a customer favorite with its earth-tone sunburst pattern of faux slate tiles. Situate it on wood, tiled, or carpeted floors.
The craftsmanship and detail of this electric fireplace will impress you and your guests. The rich wood finish for the panels of espresso/slate will harmonize with the décor of your home. Lustrous columns on each side balance the intricate multipart crown molding that emphasizes the top mantelpiece slightly protrudes over the firebox. The metal frame at the center grate area will not melt. Decide if you want this to be placed flat against a wall or in the corner for maximizing space. With its portable versatility, this contemporary fireplace is moveable, a huge benefit. The warm glow is inviting, so kick off your shoes and relax. Take pleasure in your fireplace all year long with or without the heat.
The mantel doubles for a TV, pictures, or ornamental knick-knacks. An added cost-savings advantage is that no electrician is required—simply plug the electric cord into a 120-Volt outlet then turn it on. Realistic flames imitate a wood burning fire for your visual and relaxing experience. This unit is designed for heating drafty rooms and is ideal for basements or attic rooms. For new construction projects, this unit cannot be beat!
This electric highly efficient fireplace is the perfect fit for single-family homes, condominiums, apartments, school dorms, including RVs, or your office.
This elegant fireplace with its rich warm finish is just what your den, family room, living room, or any other room has been missing. The earth-tone slate and espresso colors complement your home and is warmly inviting. With the dancing and flickering flames, enjoy a romantic moment or dinner. A hand-held remote is a convenience you will enjoy.
Fireplace Dimensions, and Details
The well designed and efficient Cartwright ventless freestanding fireplace convertible corner or wall installation dimensions will permit locating anywhere in your home. Using the collapsible extension, you will gain 11-inches of mantel depth when you install this in the corner. Installed weight is 40-50 pounds.
- Flat Wall: 45.5-inches wide x 40.25-inches high x15.5-inches deep
- Corner: 45.5-inches wide x 40.25-inches high x 26.5-inches deep
- Firebox front measures 23-inches wide x 20-inches high
- The mantel top will be big enough for a 43.5-inch flat screen TV and supports 85 pounds
- True-to-life flickering flames and embers that burn with long-life LED lights (light emitting diodes)
- Operated with a remote control (one CR2025 battery included)
- Adjustable ember and flame brightness independently controlled
- Adjustable thermostat and timer with user-friendly controls
- 6-foot cord plugs into a standard 110/120-Volt outlet and does not need a separate circuit breaker—it is not 220-Volt
- 120V-60Hz, 1500W/5000 BTUs, 12.5 Amps
- Thermal overload safety thermostat for maintaining internal temperature
- Fireplace has been tested to heat 1500 cubic feet (14 sq. ft.) in 24 minutes
- Having no combustion, the glass front remains cool when in contact with it
- Using approximately the amount of electricity as an electric coffee pot, the fireplace is 100% economical and energy efficient
Using no fossil fuel or wood, the fireplace produces no carbon monoxide emissions, toxins, pollutants, or chemical waste products and is eco-friendly—and the air is directed with a built-in fan for adequate air movement.
Instructions and Care
- Your fireplace ships in 2 boxes and assembly is required. Included in your box are instructions that are hassle-free for putting together. A huge benefit is that you save the cost of factory assembling by doing it yourself. By being ready to assemble, all you need is a few tools (screwdriver/pliers)—and it is uncomplicated and easy to do. In addition, you will feel proud of yourself when the fireplace is set against the wall and you realize you did it!
- Caring for your beautiful fireplace could not be easier. A stress-free dusting with a soft cloth is all you need to do. Never use abrasive cleansers, alcohol, lemon juice, or oils. When you see a spill, wipe it up immediately with a damp cloth. Be sure to protect from liquids and heat. Direct sunlight can cause fading.
Advantages of the Fireplace
We love to hear about the helpful and confident comments people say about their buying experience. Uplifting reviews give us excellent feedback when we are in the market for an electric fireplace.
- A quality fireplace and totally worth the money! Only needed a screwdriver to assemble.
- Locks together securely no matter how many times moved—it can take it!
- Manually adjust or use the remote to turn the fireplace on or off. Can do both or do only the fire effects and/or the heater.
- Brightness of the logs from “off” to very bright and adjust the flame effect from off to high appearance—an added benefit. Love it!
- Beautiful fireplace and quality made. Takes the chill off a small cold northwest cabin.
- Took about an hour to put together. Great source of additional heat. Very attractive.
- Absolutely gorgeous! A beautiful piece in our family room downstairs. Heater works very well. Nice and quiet!
The stunning and efficient SEI Cartwright Fireplace is beneficial, with value-added features being cost-effective to own. Its exquisite design will add a touch of elegance to your home or office. Your home atmosphere will be enhanced with the charm and drama of a shimmering and radiating fireplace for years to come.